Glassbox is looking for an experienced Tier 2 Support Engineer to join our Global Support team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
We’re looking for people who are eager to learn, support-driven, and enthusiastic about solving deep technical challenges within the company’s product.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with Glassbox customers, CSM, and expert teams.
You will also actively engage in cross-department projects and strongly influence the product's evolution by providing valuable feedback to advance the future of our product development.
What You Will Do
- Take end-to-end ownership of customers’ technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution & communication
- Provide deep level support to customers
- Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved
- Become a TAM (Technical Account Manager) of customers - Lead support incidents to resolution
- Communicate with customers and provide Tier 2 investigation and incident technical management
- Enrich our client Knowledge Base with relevant technical information