Glassbox is looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to join our global Marketing team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
Glassbox is expanding its global marketing team with the addition of a new Field Marketing Specialist and the first to be supporting the EMEA and APAC regions.
This new role will be focused on executing marketing programs that drive demand and revenue growth. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating marketing activities that include events, webinars, email marketing campaigns, social media, customer advocacy, and more.
What You Will Do
● Identify and manage the execution of all types of events, such as trade shows, webinars, training sessions, workshops, and seminars. You must be able to effectively manage deadlines, secure resources, and develop written and creative deliverables that are used pre-, during, and post-event to maximize its outcome
● Develop and implement promotional communications, including email, web, and social media, for your marketing activities
● Format and upload leads from marketing programs and ensures proper follow-up
● Measure the performance and ROI of marketing activities
● Coordinate customer engagement for advocacy and community activities
● Build relationships with regional sales colleagues and support prioritized requests for marketing assistance
● Support the marketing team with regular communications, budget, dashboard, and calendar management
What You Will Need
● Minimum of 2 years experience in a field marketing, events or campaigns role in a B2B technology company focused on the EMEA and/or APAC regions
● Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a high volume of tasks with accuracy and timely completion; strong attention to detail
● Proven experience in measuring the performance of marketing activities and making data-driven decisions
● Comfortable to drive activities independently; a sense of urgency and follow-through
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to create professional marketing communications independently
● Proficiency in using MS Office, marketing automation, and CRM